SEALANT-FC-312 is a two-part silicone sealant for a secondary sealant in both structural and non-structural insulating glass units. It is a fast-cure neutral curing silicone sealant with unprimed adhesion to a wide range of coated and annealed glass. The sealant cures to become a high-modulus silicone rubber suitable for insulating glass application. This sealant contributes to the superior productivity and high reliability*.
*For IG units, it is the responsibility of the glass manufacturer to determine the joint configuration for the units.
- Two-part and neutral-cure RTV* silicone sealant
- Can be used with an airless mixing system, when mixed the material has very high workability, even if low temperature environments
- Standard mixing ratio: adjusted to 10 (BASE): 1 (CAT) by volume
- Fast cure with excellent adhesion to common glass type
- Superior resistance to extremes in weather, temperature change, moisture, ozone and ultraviolet rays
*RTV stands for ‘room temperature vulcanizing’ which means that this material can be cured at room temperature
As a secondary sealant for insulating glass unit manufacture in factory
- ASTM C1184*1
- ASTM C920*2
- KS F 4910*3 G-20HM