SUPASEAL PU is a Low Modulus, Hybrid Polyurethane sealant. A flexible joint sealant and adhesive that is free of Isocyanates and other hazardous raw materials and omits low odour. SUPASEAL PU has been formulated to offer outstanding adhesion to most common building and automotive materials; such as Aluminium, timber, concrete, fibreglass and be used in most sealing and joint filling applications SUPASEAL PU displays high joint movement capability with no sagging or slump characteristics to provide a high quality & efficient joint finish.
SUPASEAL PU complies with ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT,M,G,A and O.
- Construction Joint Sealant applications
- Perimeter seals around doors, windows and facades
- General purpose interior joint sealant applications
- Sealing and bonding metal roofing systems
- Automotive and marine applications requiring a flexible
- Adhesion profile between substrates.
- Solvent & Isocyanate Free
- Low VOC
- Low Odour & Non Corrosive
- Up to 40mm wide joints
Supaseal PU is the first choice when looking for a professional polyurethane sealant that is safe for workers and sites.
When using a polyurethane sealant for your next project, be sure to ask for SUPASEAL PU.